- Support dual-drive/four-wheel drive mode;
- Compatible with hub skateboard/belt skateboard;
- The wheel diameter is adjustable;
- The transmission ratio is adjustable;
- The braking force is adjustable;
- Bluetooth communication
- fit for all skateboards using Hobbywing ESC
- Suitable for our V2-Pro, V2pro classic,V3 bamboo,V3 bamboo 4WD,mini-board, Black Hawk and onther product.
How to operate the R4 smart remote
- Press and hold the "D" key for 2 seconds to turn on the remote control.
- Push the roller forward, the skateboard accelerates forward, and push the roller backward, the skateboard brakes.
- Click the "S" button to switch the riding mode. Riding mode Maximum speed of each mode
- 1 (low) 10 mph/16 km/h
- 2 (middle) 18 miles/30 kilometers
- 3 (height) 25 miles/40 kilometers
- 4 (Pro) 31 mph/50 kph (instant acceleration)
Braking intensity varies with speed mode
- Double-click the "D" key to switch the forward direction of the skateboard.
- Press and hold the "D" key for 2 seconds to turn off the remote control.
How to pair the board and the remote
- Keep the remote control and circuit board powered off.
- Press and hold the "D" power button on the remote control until the remote control displays "Remote Mode".
- Scroll the throttle to select the 2WD or 4WD option, and press the "D" key on the remote control to confirm.
- Long press the power button of the skateboard until the remote control shows that the binding is successful.
- If you choose the 4wd mode first, you need to bind two ESCs in sequence. Please first Rear drive ESC pairing--(ESC1), and then Front drive ESC pairing---(ESC2).
Next, you will complete the following settings:
- Unit system-select from [KM/H KM] and [MPH MILE].
- Motor type-select [Belt/Wheel].
- Wheel diameter-select the actual size of the wheel you want to use from [80-200].
- Transmission ratio-36T pulley selection [2.6], 60T pulley selection [4.2]. ).
- Motor pole pair selection .
- Braking force.
- Bluetooth on/off option.
After completing the above steps, the remote control configuration is completed, the screen displays, and the working interface is entered.